Here is an alpha build of CM9 (unofficial) for the HTC Chacha (ICS - Android 4.0.4). It's not yet fully functional, but maybe you find it enough for daily use. I leave it to you so you can enjoy some ICS on your phone.
You can also reply here in English if you don't speak Spanish.
- Reboot into CWM Recovery
- Wipe Data / Factory reset
- Flash Rom zip
- Flash Google Apps
Por favor, no pregunteis en este thread como flashear la rom.
Funciona / Does works
- Data (3g/2g)
- Back Cam (taking pictures only)
- GPS (takes quite some time to get a fix though)
- Keypad mapping is working for default European layout and fixes are being contributed (spanish, german).
No funciona / Doesn't work
- Proximity sensor while calling
- Front Cam
- Video recording
- No se ve el PIN cuando lo meteis, pero se introduce bien.
- Some non-default European keyboard layouts are not yet supported (you can contribute)
More screenshots here: https://plus.google.com/photos/100721900069887578529/albums/5741061041908054641
- ASN/Modpunk from the Wildfire S development, as I massively kanged his sources as a starting point.
- Alex C. for doing some testing and helping with the first keychar map layout
- CyanogenMod for the main sources
- SuperTeam and Movilzona for the help and support